Pit Parts - Gilbert & Sullivan Orchestrations - Prices
Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
25% of total hire charges, payable with Application, prior to despatch of music.
- A minimum hire is four (4) weeks @ AUD70 per week = AUD280
- Thereafter hires reduce to AUD25 per week or part thereof.
- Music and all material must be returned within seven (7) days of the last performance.
TRIAL BY JURY
This opera only is charged at special rates:
- 50% of the above rate = AUD35 per week (minimum AUD140)
- Thereafter reduces to AUD12 per week or part thereof.
HIRE FEE ACCOUNT:
- Forwarded toward the end of the hire period
- Due within seven (7) days of final performance
All Freight Charges are payable by the Hirer, who may nominate the mode of despatch in writing, or you may discuss the matter with us. If post is used it is advisable to use INSURED REGISTERED POST (Value AUD1000), as losses have been experienced in this area. Rates should be checked with Australia Post, or with your local Post Office if overseas.
ALL PARCELS MUST BE SECURELY PACKED AGAINST DAMAGE IN TRANSIT.
These are negotiable, although a minimum of AUD200 per week is set in lieu of any such negotiations. This is applicable to all Professional or Semi-Professional companies. It is also applicable to any company (amateur or otherwise) performing in a Professional Venue, or in a venue where Professional companies usually appear.
If for concert or other performances, you wish to hire several different Opera Sets, a rate may be negotiated.
AUD5 per week per part. Where possible these will be drawn from our spares, however if Parts have to be drawn from the full set, then full rates must apply.
CONDUCTOR’S CUED VOCAL SCORE:
When hired separately is AUD30 per week with a refundable deposit of AUD2OO.
Copies of Gilbert’s original production scripts are available at AUD5 per week, minimum hire: eight (8) weeks.
For a full concert performance set, an advance of 25%, plus cost of printing, assembling, binding and handling. Minimum fee conditions apply (see minimum hire).
INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS FROM ONE OR MORE OPERAS:
THESE WILL INCLUDE cost of printing, assembling, handling and a Hire Fee of AUD20 per week.
- Overdue return of music, after the seven (7) days allowed, will be charged at AUD25 per week or part thereof
- A cleaning charge of AUD30 per hour or part, will be applied if deemed necessary after inspecting returned scores.